LIVING YOUR SOUL’S DESTINY: GERMANY
Join Richard Barrett, Christa Schreiber and a team of experienced facilitators on a four-day journey into learning how to achieve your full potential—from well-being to flourishing. Invest in your future by letting go of your past.
Location: Frielendorf, Germany (D-34621)
Dates: October 26-30, 2020
Through a combination of lectures and exercises,
you will discover:
• What stage of psychological development you are at.
• What levels of consciousness you are operating from.
• What fears are preventing you from achieving your full potential.
• How to remove the fears that are blocking your progress.
As you let go of your ego’s fears and align with your soul purpose, you will find yourself living in harmony with yourself and others.
Richard Barrett is world renowned speaker and author on the ego-soul dynamics of enlightenment.
Christa Schreiber is a Clinical Psychologist with over 25 years of experience in working with trauma.
Andrea Maria Bokler is a Facilitator & Coach and transforms situations for people with heart energy.
Heike Heeg is consultant and coach focusing on creativity, collaboration and change.
John Keane, Purposeful Human
Ruth Steinholtz, Founder and Principal,
AretéWork LLP, London
Tom Brady, Founder, The XLR8 Team
Dragana Lukic, Publicis One Serbia
Andrew Brady, The XLR8 Team
Vladimíra Neuschlová, Leadership Consultant,
Åsa Norell, Hyper Island
and the Collaboration Lab
Living Your Soul's Destiny
Join Richard Barrett, Christa Schreiber and a team of experienced facilitators on a four-day journey into learning how to achieve your full potential—from well-being to flourishing. Invest in your future by letting go of your past.Sign Up Now
PREPARATION FOR THE WORKSHOP
To get the maximum benefit from the workshop we suggest you read the following article and books and watch the video before you attend.
Article: Ego-Soul Dynamics
Book: What My Soul Told Me
Book: A New Psychology of HumanWell-Being
Video: What it means to Live in Soul Consciousness
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is designed for adults of all ages who want to achieve their full potential and lead a fulfilling life by living in alignment with who they really are. If you are in the helping professions (social, medical, psychological), leadership development or managing human resources, you will find this workshop particularly helpful for understanding the needs, desires, and motivations of the people you are working with. In each workshop two places are reserved for students or young professionals, under the age of 30, at 25% of the normal fee.
Day 1, 16.00-18.00
Introduction to the workshop
- Meet and greet with cocktail and dinner
Day 2, 9.00-18.00
The Journey of the Soul
- Who am I, really?
- The problem of perception
- Four-dimensional awareness
- Ego-Soul realities
- Understanding levels of consciousness
- Understanding stages of development
- Understanding cultural worldview
Day 3, 9.00-16.00
Understanding Mental Well-Being, Part 1
- My primary motivation
- A theory of emotions
- A theory of feelings
- What's holding me back
- My unmet needs - secondary motivations
Day 4, 9.00-12.30
Understanding Mental Well-Being, Part 2
- How I create my reality
- The positive value of pain
- Overcoming my limiting beliefs
- The four minds and three brains
- The override function
Day 4, 14.30-18.00
Understanding Physical Well-Being
- The impact of psychology on physiology
- The human energy field and energetic instability
- The link between the chakras and stages of development
- My chakra analysis
- Roberto Assagioli Meditation
Day 5, 9.00-13.00
My Pathway to Flourishing
- Connecting with my soul
- Befriending my soul
- Trusting my soul
- Becoming one with my soul
- Dialogue with the soul
- My personal pathway to flourishing
Register Now for LIVING YOUR SOUL’S DESTINY: Frielendorf, Germany
Choose the package that works best for you.
- Workshop Price = £2,290 (see Early Bird pricing below)
- Receive a 10% Early Bird Discount when you Register before July 16
- If you enroll as a couple, you both receive a 25% reduction
- If you enrol as a student or young professional under the age of 30 you receive a 75% reduction
- If you are a repeat attendee you will receive a 25% reduction.
- Spouses or partners not attending the workshop can join the group for lunches and evening events for £500