What will you take from this program?
At the end of this program you will become a fellow member of the Barrett Academy for the Advancement of Human Values. This means that you will:
- Learn all of Richard Barrett’s life’s work.
- Apply those learnings to improve your life, relationships and your leadership.
- Increase the depth and impact of the work you do thanks to these consciousness-and-values-based approaches and tools.
- Learn how to regulate your Ego-soul dynamics to improve your physical and mental health.
- Get an understanding of societal workdviews and how they impact social change and international relationships.
- Be part of the select group of people who have chosen to live and promote values-based, purpose-driven, conscious living, as well as to protect and take Richard’s legacy into the future and cross borders.
- Be able to fully and confidently share Richard’s work with the world, enhancing your own thought leadership and authority.
- Friendships with incredible people from different generations, cultures and backgrounds.
What will you get exactly?
When signing up, you get access to:
- A group of like-minded (and hearted) people).
- Monthly on-line group mentoring
- Quarterly personal mentoring
- Dissertation on topic of choice
- 18 e-learning Courses around the foundations, personal, organizational, and societal evolution, and leadership development.
- 18 virtual group sessions (one per e-course)
- 2 personal coaching / support sessions per year.
- Access to our community-based platform and app, to stay connected and inspired.
- Final collaboration-based project between participants
- A diploma certifying you as a Fellow Member of the Academy.
This is a 2-year program, with a few free months in between for resting, assimilation and integration of the learnings.
What will you learn?
This program covers Richard Barrett’s 18 e-learning courses, based on all of his 13 books. Please click the links below to find out more.
YEAR 1 (At the end of year 1)
- 3 Foundation courses
- 4 Personal evolution courses
- 3 Societal evolution courses
YEAR 2 (At the end of year 2)
- 3 Organizational courses
- 5 Leadership development courses
- Final assignment/project to encourage demonstration and application of learnings, as well as collaboration with other fellows.
Full information regarding the program and its content can be found here:
Number of participants
Groups will be between 8 and 12 participants.
Program fee: 2.500 Pounds Sterling / year.
If you choose to pay for the 2 years at once, you get a 10% discount on the full amount. For every person you refer that signs up, you get a 10% discount.
We are receiving applications for the next fellowship cohort that will start soon (may 2023).
How to apply
To apply, fill in this short application questionnaire and we will plan a call with you to discuss your motivations and expectations, as well as to answer any question you may have before committing to the program.
BARRETT ACADEMY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION FORM
Self-paced E-Learning courses designed and presented by Richard Barrett.
2. You can design your own E-learning program by following a particular module or by picking and choosing your courses from different modules.
3. There are two types of courses – E-Learning Courses and E-Info Courses. The E-Learning Courses are designed for the purpose of teaching. The E-Info courses are designed for the purpose of information dissemination.
4. Even though the amount of content in the E-Learning courses varies, the price is the same for each course (£185).
5. The E-learning courses present the essential content of the Richard Barrett’s writings in a concise and easily digestible format. Reading assignments from Richard Barrett’s books are included in many of the courses.