Based in London, The Barrett Academy is an international think-tank which seeks to provide evidence-based practical advice on the evolution of human consciousness.
Origin of the Academy
The Barrett Academy was created by Richard Barrett in 2018 to give a broader focus to the mission of the Barrett Values Centre®.
Purpose of the Academy
The purpose of the The Barrett Academy is to discover, incubate and develop ideas, concepts and practices that support the evolution of human consciousness.
Services of the Academy
The Barrett Academy offers the following services:
- The development of workshops and trainings which support the evolution of human consciousness at an individual and collective level through the use of the Barrett Model.
- Research projects designed to develop practical tools for the measurement of personal and collective consciousness.
- Preparation and publishing of annual updates of the Global Consciousness Indicator (GCI) for Nations.
- Support to international agencies, communities and nations to develop programs and policies to support the evolution of human consciousness.
- Collaboration with research institutes and agencies that are working on practical approaches and policies to support the evolution of individual and collective human consciousness.
- Individual and collective mentoring in the Ego-Soul Dynamics of psychological development.